- 8-channels + 2 audio channels
- Remote control via USB
- Pushbutton auto-zero function
- All digital controls and operation
- Wide gain range, low-noise
- Full band-pass & notch filters
- Direct input or intelligent head-stages
- Input type: differential
- Input impedance: 1 megohm (direct input)
- Input impedance 109 ohms (using optional HS-1 Head-Stage)
- Input connector (differential): 7-pin Amphenol
- Input connector (single-ended): BNC
- Head-stage power available on input connector: +12V @ 100mA
- Input coupling (high-pass filter): DC, 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100Hz, -3dB/octave
- Input-referred noise: G=1, 2uV P-P; G=1000, 0.4uV P-P
- CMMR: G=1, 95dB, G=10, 115dB, G=100, 135dB, G=1000, 140dB
- Low-pass filter: 7, 10, 30, 50, 100, 300, 500Hz, 1K, 3K, 5K, 10K, 20KHz, -24dB/octave
- Notch filter: 50 or 60Hz, user selectable
- Gain settings: X1, 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1K, 2.5K, 5K, 10K, 20K
- User-adjustable zero offset: +200mV
- Amplifier output jacks: BNC
- Audio input source: internal chan 1-8, external
- Audio channel function (2 chan): straight audio amplifier or VCO function
- Audio output jacks (2 chan): 3.5mm stereo
- Dimensions: 17.5W x 3.5H x 10.5D in. (44.5 x 9 x 26.6cm)
- Power requirements universal input,120/240V 50/60Hz, 100VA
Note 1: Not to be used for Human Life Support applications.
The proAmp-8 is a versatile eight-channel amplifier suitable for biopotential recording or transducer signal conditioning. Each primary channel features a wide gain range, sharp cutoff low-pass filters, and independent high-pass (coupling) settings for the (+) and (-) inputs. A built-in notch filter can be set for 50 or 60Hz. Pushbutton auto-zeroing removes small output offset voltages, and can be applied to one channel or all eight simultaneously.
In addition to eight primary amplifier channels, there are two audio channels. These audio channels are independent, and can be set to monitor any of the eight primary channels as well as an external input. The audio channels can function as straight amplifiers (with adjustable baseline thresholds), or as VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) signal processors which produce varying tones proportional to the input signal.
The proAmp-8 can be operated as a completely stand-alone instrument, or remote-controlled using the available proAmpComm software. In stand-alone mode, all amplifier settings made using the front panel controls. Eight standard input cables are included. A variety of electrodes and lead-wires is also available, including high-impedance headstages. A UL and CE listed external low-voltage power supply is supplied.
proAmpComm remote-control application for the proAmp-8 Amplifier
Note: proAmp-8 must be firmware version 2.10 or later to use this software. We can upgrade your older unit to this firmware version.