- Wide gain range and excellent DC stability
- Two amplifier channels for bridge-type transducers including pressure, force, and acceleration
- High-gain preamplifier, low-pass filtering, adjustable DC balancing
- Analog outputs compatible with data acquisition systems
- Digital readout
- Overall gain range: 0 - 1000X
- Excitation voltage: 5.00VDC standard (adjustable to 4.0 - 10.0VDC
- Balance ranges: +10mV, +100mV, +500mV, jumper selectable
- Low-pass filters: 0.1Hz (mean), 10, 50, 100, 500, and 5000Hz
- Input connectors: ITT Canon WK6-32S, 6-pin shielded
- Output connectors: BNC jacks
- Digital readouts: LCD, +1999, arbitrary units
- Power supply: +12VDC regulated
- Power requirements: 120/240VAC
- Dimensions: 9.4W x 2.5H x 8 inches (24 x 6.4 x 20.5 cm)
The BPM-832 Pressure Monitor provides two independent amplifiers for use with bridge-type transducers, including pressure, force, and acceleration. Each channel includes a preamplifier, low-pass filtering, adjustable DC balancing, and a digital readout.
The wide gain range of the BPM-832 and its excellent DC stability make it the perfect choice for interfacing most bridge-type transducers. The digital display can be calibrated in real-world units, such as mmHg, for convenient monitoring. Corresponding analog outputs are provided for each channel for external recording.
A universal +12V power supply is included. The BPM-832 provides a compact, economical solution for most transducer interfacing applications.