The GSM-3 and GSM-4 Programmable Gas Mixers take three (or four) input gasses and produce user-defined mixtures using these gasses.
- Up to four different mix programs can be defined and stored at any one time.
- Mixers use high-accuracy mass flow controllers (MFC's) to set the flow for each gas channel.
- GSM-Comm software allows automated, user-defined timed protocols for changing mixtures.
- User sets total flow of mixture and concentration of each gas in the mixture
- Operates as stand-alone unit or with GSM-Comm for full remote-control
- We customize each unit with the most appropriate flow controllers for the intended application.
The GSM-3 Programmable Gas Mixture takes up to three input gasses and produces user-defined mixtures using these gasses. Up to four different mix programs can be defined and stored at any one time.
Each GSM-4 gas mixer is customized at no additional cost to you. If you have any questions about configuring the GSM-4 to meet your needs, please let us know. Our technical team is ready to work with you in determining the best flow control ranges required to optimally customize your gas mixer.