The SAR-830/AP's legendary reliability rests on simple principles of operation and robust construction. Tidal volumes are generated by gating a known airflow into the lungs for a set inspiratory time. Only three controls — respiratory rate, inspiratory time, and flow rate are necessary to produce tidal volumes and respiratory rates over a wide range. Our SAR-830/AP has the additional feature of pressure-cycling, where the lungs are always inflated to a set pressure on each inspiration. Compatible with Isoflurane Anesthesia systems.
- Respiratory rate range: 5 - 200 breaths/min
- Tidal Volume range (NOTE 1): 0.2 - 35ml
- Inspiration time range: 0 - 5.00 seconds
- Inspiratory flow range (NOTE 2): 100 - 1000 ml/minute
- Pressure control range: 0 - 50.0 cmH2O
- Analog rate output voltage: 10mV/breath/min
- Analog pressure output voltage: 50mV/cmH2O
- Logic Sync Out voltage: 5V (TTL)
- Remote-control inputs: two TTL logic inputs
- Power requirements: 120/240VAC, selectable
- Dimensions: 9Wx5.5Hx9D in (23x14x23 cm)
NOTE 1 Using internal valves External valve assemblies available for larger animals provide up to 100ml volumes.
NOTE 2 Rat - Guinea pig Mouse Kit provides special low range flowmeter and mouse-compatible tubing set.
- Dependable, all-electronic ventilator
- Pressure or volume-cycled operation
- Wide tidal volume and rate range
- Mice to Guinea pig size
- Expandable to 5 animals
- Safe with oxygen and anesthesia